- Namecheap A great place to buy domain names. You can almost always find a coupon code for them and they also offer special deals throughout the year. If you’re a domain purchasing junkie like me, head over to them.
- DreamHost Hosting company that has been consistently good to me. I’ve only had an issue with them being down once, which is great compared to some of the other companies.
- My website is run on WordPress using the Genesis Framework by Studiopress. I currently have a very customized version of the Darling theme.
- Grammarly – Helps you to quickly spot typos in your blog posts. Also has a plagiarism checker, which is super helpful.
- Photoshop – I switched to Photoshop a couple of years ago and I love it!
- MailChimp – What I use for my newsletter.
- ConvertKit – Quite a few of my clients use this company and I love working with them.
VIRTUAL ASSISTANT BOOK
- The Bootstrap VA by Lisa Morosky – Reading this book and following it step-by-step, I was able to start my business fairly quickly. Highly recommend.
- Do Over and Finish both by Jon Acuff
- Now, Discover Your Strengths by Marcus Buckingham
- Choose Yourself by James Altucher
- Craft, Inc. by Meg Mateo Ilasco
- Blog, Inc. by Joy Deangdeelert Cho
*This page contains affiliate links. This means I may receive a commission if you purchase a product. I only recommend resources that I know and love and thank you kindly for the support.