If you have a solopreneur and blogger (aspiring or established) on your Christmas list, I think they’ll love my picks. From courses to tech, to self-care items, there’s a lot of ways to help nurture your lucky giftee’s biz. Or, add to your own wishlist 🙂
How wonderful is it to get a gift that helps you achieve your dreams?Click To Tweet
I’ve broken the gifts into 3 categories – Big Ticket, Mid-Range, and Affordable, so hopefully there’s a little something for every budget.
Big Ticket Gifts for Solopreneurs – $100+
- Michelle’s awesome course Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing. Affiliate marketing is a fantastic way to bring in another source of income, whether you’re a blogger or a service provider. Even if you’re just starting out, this is a good income stream to start building immediately. I wish I’d started years ago! – $197
- Build a Standout Business with Tara Gentile. Tara is the bomb. She’s a great teacher, and she’s built an incredible biz. If there’s anyone who can help you standout, it’s her. On CreativeLive. – $149
- Brand new Genesis Framework and theme for your WordPress blog with help getting it set up. – Starting at $497
- Blue Yeti USB Microphone. If you plan on exploring podcasting or if you offer coaching calls and do a lot of audio or video interviews, investing in a microphone is necessary, and this one will give you great sound, and it’s still fairly reasonable. – $129
Mid-Range Gifts for Solopreneurs – $50-$100
- The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Pitching Clients and Getting Sales with Peter Corbet – This course is on CreativeLive, and I LOVE their courses. If you’re still trying to get your first clients, get some help! – $79
- Logitech HD Webcam – If this is your year to start vlogging, definitely try this webcam. It’s what my husband uses (he’s an online teacher) and the quality is fantastic. – $66.36
- Leather Laptop Carrier – Really cute bag to carry your laptop to the library or coffeeshop. Might even inspire me to leave the house more (maybe). – $64.99
- Essential oil diffuser ($37.49) + a few oils to go with it ($15.95) – I’ve expressed my love of using aromatherapy and a diffuser in the home office before. It helps me power through when I just don’t wanna. $53.44 total
Affordable Gifts for Solopreneurs – Up to $50
- These Artisan Boxes from GlobeIn are so wonderful. Spread the Girl Boss love by purchasing one of these, like this Pamper Box. Not only does it offer some much-needed self-care for the recipient, each box makes an impact. They ensure employment of women and families, provide business training for women in Rwanda, and more! – $50
- Rosemary Candle – The scent of rosemary stimulates memory and is perfect for a workspace. $36
- Water Bottle in Blush – Hydration is important, people! I like to keep a water bottle by my desk so in addition to all the tea, I’ve got water easily within reach as well. Bonus for having to pee every 20 minutes and combating the effects of sitting 🙂 – $34.99
- Best Year Ever Wall Calendar – Super cute calendar to help you plan ahead. Love this. – $24.99
- Work the Bloom Planner – This planner is stinkin adorable. And so functional! $16.99 –
- CreativeLive Gift Card – Any amount you want! Also, gotta be sure to catch the free classes they stream when you can. They offer really high-quality courses.
What’s on your holiday wishlist this year? I’d love for you to let me know in the comments!
*I sometimes link to books, tools, and other things that I adore and may receive a small commission for it, at no additional cost to you. Read my full disclosure here.
My family has been asking me about what I want for Christmas – I might as well just send them this post! Great list. 🙂
Thanks, Amanda! I hope you do 🙂